Kick-start your adventure in Dominican Republic as you enjoy a wonderful tour to the Las Maravillas Caves (The Caves of Wonders), a natural museum where you will appreciate rupestrian paintings that had been inside majestic grottos for over 100,000 years.
During your visit to the Caves of Wonders you will also learn interesting facts about the geological rocky formations and the artwork history found in themm, heritage from the native Taino indians.
Next, you will head to Altos de Chavon, a Mediterranean-style village located atop the Chavon river. This beautiful town is considered a magical place for its enchanting atmosphere, where you will get to see many artisan ateliers crafting ceramic and woven products, as well as silk-screen artwork, depicting the Dominican traditions.
Before ending your adventure tour to Las Maravillas Caves and Altos de Chavon, you will visit a restaurant, where you will delight your palate with an exquisite dish.
Book now your spots and enjoy two astonishing places, and experience culture in a complete tour in in Dominican Republic!
- Round trip transportation from your hotel
- Meal at a restaurant in Altos de Chavon
- Admission to the Caves of Wonders
- Tips for the guide and/or the staff at visited venues
- Extra meals and drinks
- A minimum booking of 5 people is required
- This tour is available Tuesday through Sunday
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and clothes
- Bring your camera, sunscreen and a hat or cap
- Bring cash or credit cards to buy souvenirs
- Approximate duration: 8 hours