[dopbsp id=”262″ lang=”en”]
Have your transfer in the Galapagos ready by booking this shuttle service. You’ll arrive to the Baltra Airport and you need to take a ferry across the Itabaca Channel until you reach the Santa Cruz Island and pass through the Galapagos National Park.
Before arriving to Puerto Ayora, you’ll visit theh Scientific Charles Darwin Station where you can witness the conservation programs they managed, beside observing some of the Giant Turtles.
- 1 piece of baggage
- Available daily only at 12:45 pm
- There’s a $75 USD surcharge per person for flights arriving before 10:00 am and after 12:30 pm
- Passengers of Tame Airlines must pay a $5 USD fee in cash to use the public bus service
- Visit to the Scientific Charles Darwin Station
- Entrance fee to the Galapagos National Park
- Transit Control Card
- Excess baggage or sport items are subject to available space in the car and applies extra charges, please contact us