[dopbsp id=”60″ lang=”en”]
Join this tour and you will visit the Chitales reef to descend into the BOB (Breathing Observation Bubble), a mini submarine that you can ride as if it was a scooter with a bubble or capsule so you can breathe normally while admiring the reef’s underwater life.
After having a great time in the BOB, you will return to the boat and will have time for snorkeling in the reef and appreciate the spectacular world that inhabits in the Mexican Caribbean. Just book your tour and get amazed by the charming ocean.
- Snorkeling equipment with new tube included
- Use of life jacket is mandatory
- Bottled water and soft drinks
- 30-minute tour in the BOB
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Maximum age: 60 years
- Minimum height of 5’11” feets
- Available from Monday to Saturday
- Souvenirs and photos
- $10 USD dock fee. A part of this tax is intended to preserve the MUSA
- Participants must be able to swim on their own
- Pregnant women cannot participate in this activity nor people with hearing problems, asthma or epilepsy.