[dopbsp id=”460″ lang=”en”]
Santa Marta is a beautiful beach destination in the Colombian Caribbean. In this town you can visit the fishermen’s village of Taganga, the Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino where Simon Bolivar died, or take a tour to the Tayrona National Park with its semisecluded beaches.
Book in advance your airport transfer and save time and money at your arrival to Santa Marta.
- Base price includes One Way transportation from the airport for 1 person on a shared service
- Insurance policy
- Excess baggage or sport items are subject to available space in the car and applies extra charges, please contact us
- Tips for the driver
- A 48-hour booking in advance is required
- Seating children pay full rate
- Toddlers ride free on parents’ lap
- For round trip transportation: Pick-up time will be scheduled 3 hours before your departing flight
- If you are willing to book a private transfer/tour, please contact us, special rates may apply for groups.
Please submit the following info in order to schedule correctly your reservation
- Arrival date and time
- Airline of arrival and flight number
- Hotel’s reservation name
- For round trip services also submit the departure date and time along with airline and flight number