[dopbsp id=”564″ lang=”en”]
Are you planning to visit the picturesque town of Buzios? This jewel north of Rio de Janeiro is waiting for you. The best way to reach it is with a shuttle service from the Rio de Janeiro International Airport (GIG).
The 3-hour trip worth the amazing destination Buzios is. Walk the Rua das Pedras and discover the different beaches in the peninsula, maybe you can even book a boat trip around the place.
- Air conditioning
- 1 large baggage per person
- 1 carry-on bag per person
- Base price includes round trip transfer for 2 people
- Insurance policy
- Bilingual driver
- Transportation to hotels in Buzios
- Excess baggage or sport items are subject to available space in the car and applies extra charges, please contact us
- Tips for the driver
- A 48-hour booking in advance is required
- Seating children pay full rate
- Toddlers ride free on parents’ lap
- The driver’s maximum waiting time: 10-15 minutes (if your flight has been delayed or cancelled please contact us for support)
- For round trip transportation: Pick-up time will be scheduled 6 hours before your departing flight
- One way transportation is also available, please contact us for more information.
Please submit the following info in order to schedule correctly your reservation
- Arrival date and time
- Airline of arrival and departure (for round trip services) and flight number
- Hotel’s reservation name